What is Hashing24?
Hashing24 offers bitcoin mining without buying any equipment. Instead of it you are buying mining hashpower from our industrial mining equipment supplier BitFury with its data centers located in Iceland and Georgia.
Hashing24 was created to allow professionals and newcomers similar access to the same quality resources as the industrial miners to allow effective mining. Our cooperation with the industry leaders and access to the newest and most advanced technologies in the industry, quickly made us one of the world‘s leading cloud mining services.
As a Hashing24 customer, you can enjoy many benefits, including:
- Access to the world-class data centers and network boasting more than 200 Ph/s
- Instant access to your newly mined bitcoins (within 24 hours)
- Automatic deposit of mined bitcoins to the balance
How does bitcoin mining work on your platform?
It’s pretty quick and easy. As soon as we receive a payment for your order, your contract will be added to your profile. Your order consists of two parts:
- one-time payment (not deposit) for allocation of ordered power (min order is 100 GH/s, and you can make several orders)
- a daily maintenance fee for the equipment maintenance and its power supply
When you are paying one-time payment, you are receiving hashpower, which is not limited in time. You will also pay an everyday maintenance fee. This cost is paid in USD, and deducted automatically from the mined volume of BTC, using current exchange rate BTC/USD. Thus, everyday cost for the maintenance in BTC depends on the exchange rate BTC/USD. If you don’t have enough balance during three days to cover your daily maintenance fee, the mining contract and service will be canceled.
How much profit can I make?
Earning per day in BTC depends on many factors, such as Block reward, Difficulty, Blocks mined etc and they can’t be predicted. Please note that our payout is based on overall network hashrate, and 100% uptime is guaranteed. We recommend all our clients to do their own research and do their own earning calculation, however, we have some helpful tools for this. You can go to the “calculator” tab which is on the top of our website to see how you can calculate your earnings. All the mined bitcoins will be automatically added to your balance.
What does 100% uptime guarantee mean?
If you were an individual miner there would be always a possibility that your mining hardware could crash, slow down or completely break. Using our platform you will never happen to face any issues like these.
What is maintenance fee?
The maintenance fee covers all costs related to mining including, inter alia:
- electricity cost
- cooling systems
- maintenance work
- hosting services
How often will I receive my profit?
Newly mined bitcoins are credited to your balance once per day for the previous mining day.
Our minimum withdrawal amount is 0.001 BTC. You can request a withdrawal any time.
How can I get in touch with you if I need help?
When does mining start?
Mining starts automatically at 00:00 UTC. Mined Bitcoins are credited automatically to the customer’s balance once a day for the previous mining day.
How to restore the password?
In order to restore your password, please:
- Click on the Sign In
- Enter your email
- Click on the "I can't access my account"
- You will receive an email with further step by step instructions
How do I withdraw?
In order to make a withdrawal:
- Sign In to your account
- Click on the "Withdraw" tab
- Choose type of coins
- Enter amount
- Choose your wallet (or enter new wallet)
- Click on the withdraw button
- Check your email inbox, you will receive an email with confirmation link
- Click on the confirmation link
- Our minimum withdrawal amount is 0.001 BTC. You can request a withdrawal any time. It’s typically processed within 1 working day.
How to disable 2-step authentication?
We can disable your 2-step authentication. Please follow the instructions below:
- Click on this link: https://hashing24.com/support
- Enter your first and last name, email
- Enter your PIN code in the message field (PIN code that you generated during the registration)
- Click on the "Submit"
- We will receive your request and after checking your PIN code we will disable your 2-step authentication
Which bitcoins do I receive for mining?
We can guarantee that you will receive only new bitcoins, which have been recently mined. This can be checked on blockchain.info
by putting in the transaction that you receive after your withdrawal from our service. Thus, everyone can be confident that we are indeed mining bitcoins and we are not some ponzi scheme.
Why does my withdrawal transaction have many different wallet addresses?
We make bulk withdrawals to different clients at the same time to avoid high miner fees for getting confirmations of your transactions.
Why is my withdrawal lower than I requested?
As you might know, BTC transactions need to be confirmed by miners in order to be processed. Miners charge some fee for confirming your transactions.
The amount of fee is deducted from your withdrawal amount. We are doing our best to minimize the amount of fee needed for the successful transaction processing. In order to achieve it, we combine your withdrawal with withdrawals of other customers into one transaction and we split the commission among all customers in percentage, based on the amount of withdrawal.
We don’t have a possibility to find out the fee amount in advance, since we strive to minimize it but still keep sufficient for the successful transaction processing. The fee amount is dynamic and it’s calculated right before the creation of the transaction.
What do I do if I paid the money for the contract but it hasn't been activated?
- Sign In to your account
- Choose plan on this page: https://hashing24.com/tariffs
- Choose price in BTC/USD/EUR
- Click on the "Buy" button
- Check details of your order and click on the "Next Step" button
- Choose the payment method that you used previously and click “Buy”
- Your plan will be purchased using your current balance
P.S. You don’t need to pay again, you will just use the balance that you have on your account.
What does the payout amount depend on?
The number of bitcoins that can be mined and circulated is limited. The more bitcoins are being mined, the higher mining difficulty gets increased, which requires an additional time for mining. The amount of bitcoins that are credited to the balance is also influenced by the BTC/USD exchange rate, as the maintenance cost of the contract is paid in USD and we’ll need to sell some part of mined bitcoins due to the Coindesk BPI daily closing price for its covering. Thus, the higher the BTC price, the less you need to pay for the maintenance and the higher is the payout from the contract.