What is Hashing24?
Hashing24 offers bitcoin mining without buying any equipment. Instead of it you are buying mining hashpower from our industrial mining equipment supplier BitFury with its data centers located in Iceland and Georgia.
Hashing24 was created to allow professionals and newcomers similar access to the same quality resources as the industrial miners to allow effective mining. Our cooperation with the industry leaders and access to the newest and most advanced technologies in the industry, quickly made us one of the world‘s leading mining services.
As a Hashing24 customer, you can enjoy many benefits, including:
- Access to the world-class data centers and network boasting more than 200 PH/s
- Confidence that you receive only newly mined bitcoins
- Automatic deposit of mined bitcoins to your balance
How does bitcoin mining work on your platform?
It’s pretty quick and easy. As soon as we receive a payment for your order, your contract will be added to your profile. Your order consists of two parts:
- one-time payment (not deposit) for allocation of ordered power (min order is 100 GH/s, and you can make several orders)
- a daily maintenance fee for the equipment maintenance and its power supply
When you are paying one-time payment, you are receiving hashpower according to your contract terms and duration. You will also pay an everyday maintenance fee. This cost is paid in USD, and deducted automatically from the mined volume of BTC, using current exchange rate BTC/USD. Thus, everyday cost for the maintenance in BTC depends on the exchange rate BTC/USD. If you don’t have enough balance during three days to cover your daily maintenance fee, the mining contract and service will be canceled.
How much profit can I make?
Earning per day in BTC depends on many factors, such as Block reward, Difficulty, Blocks mined etc and they can’t be predicted. All the mined bitcoins will be automatically added to your balance.
Please note that our payout is based on overall network hashrate, and 100% uptime is guaranteed.
We recommend all our clients to do their own research and their own earning calculation, however, we have some helpful tools for this.
You can go to the “calculator” tab which is on the top of our website to see how you can calculate your earnings.
What does 100% uptime guarantee mean?
If you were an individual miner there would be always a possibility that your mining hardware could crash, slow down or completely break. Using our platform you will never happen to face any issues like these.
What is maintenance fee?
The maintenance fee covers all costs related to mining including, inter alia:
- electricity cost
- cooling systems
- maintenance work
- hosting services
How often will I receive my profit?
Newly mined bitcoins are credited to your balance once per day for the previous mining day.
Our minimum withdrawal amount is 0.002 BTC. You can request a withdrawal any time.
How can I get in touch with you if I need help?
When does mining start?
Mining starts automatically at 00:00 UTC. Mined Bitcoins are credited automatically to the customer’s balance once a day for the previous mining day.
How to restore the password?
In order to restore your password, please:
- Click on the Sign In
- Enter your email
- Click on the "I can't access my account"
- You will receive an email with further step by step instructions
How do I withdraw?
In order to make a withdrawal:
- Sign In to your account
- Go to menu item "Balance - Withdrawal"
- Choose type of coins
- Enter amount
- Choose your wallet (or enter new wallet)
- Click on the withdraw button
- Check your email inbox, you will receive an email with confirmation link
- Click on the confirmation link
- Our minimum withdrawal amount is 0.002 BTC. You can request a withdrawal any time. Withdrawal requests are processed the next day after the request has been placed (UTC time)
How to disable 2-step authentication?
If, for any reason, you cannot disable 2-step authentication in your account, we can help you disable it. Please follow the instructions below:
- Click on this link: https://hashing24.com/support
- Enter your first and last name, email
- Enter your PIN code in the message field (PIN code that you generated during the registration)
- Click on the "Submit"
- We will receive your request and after checking your PIN code we will disable your 2-step authentication
Which bitcoins do I receive for mining?
We can guarantee that you will receive only new bitcoins, which have been recently mined. This can be checked on blockchain.info
by putting in the transaction that you receive after your withdrawal from our service. Thus, everyone can be confident that we are indeed mining bitcoins and we are not some ponzi scheme.
Why does my withdrawal transaction have many different wallet addresses?
The clients' transactions are grouped together for withdrawal to optimise and increase the speed of transactions.
What do I do if I paid the money for the contract but it hasn't been activated?
- Sign In to your account
- Choose plan on this page: https://hashing24.com/tariffs
- Choose price in BTC/USD/EUR
- Click on the "Buy" button
- Check details of your order and click on the "Next Step" button
- Choose the payment method "Account Balance" and click "Buy"
- Your plan will be purchased using your current balance
P.S. You don’t need to pay again, you will just use the balance that you have on your account.
What does the payout amount depend on?
The number of bitcoins that can be mined and circulated is limited. The more bitcoins are being mined, the higher mining difficulty gets increased, which requires an additional time for mining. The amount of bitcoins that are credited to the balance is also influenced by the BTC/USD exchange rate, as the maintenance cost of the contract is paid in USD and we’ll need to sell some part of mined bitcoins due to the Coindesk BPI daily closing price for its covering. Thus, the higher the BTC price, the less you need to pay for the maintenance and the higher is the payout from the contract.
What is 'Reinvestment'? How do I use it?
The “Reinvestment" function allows you to buy additional mining hashpower, using the mined coins that you have on your balance.Once you click on “Reinvestment” button, the order for the maximum allowed contract volume will be placed automatically. You will just need to check the details of this order and click on “Pay” button. The payment will be done from your Hashing24 account balance.
What to do if 2-step code is not working?
This might be because the time on your Google Authenticator app is not synchronize correctly. To make sure that you have the correct time:
- Go to the main menu in the Google Authenticator app
- Click Settings
- Click Time Correction for codes
- Click "Sync now"
The app will confirm that the time has been synced, and you should now be able to use your verification codes to sign in. The synchronization will only affect the internal time of your Google Authenticator app and will not change your device’s Date & time settings.